Saturday, June 8, 2013

Popsugar must haves June box

So I decided to stick with popsigar for another month since I tend to love their boxes. This month is a great box and again it came before my estimated delivery date!
Gorjana and griffin zuma scarf- this is a cute and super soft scarf. Although it is so much bigger then I thought it would be so it looks like it would make a cute wrap for over a bathing suit at the beach or by the pool this summer. There is also a gift card for $25 for this site so I may have to check it out later.
Juice beauty stem cell repair moisturizer and 2 CC cream samples- I was surprised they sent the full size of this moisturizer and I am looking forward to trying it. Also very happy they sent samples of CC cream I love my BB cream so I can't wait to try this either.
Hard candy fitness addicted to sweat 4 DVD- not sure how I feel about this I may try it just to see what it's like but I will probably end up putting this up for swap.
Revenge wears prada: the devil returns novel- I was excited to see this book in the box since it just came out and I did love the movie for the first book though I never read the first one. So im on the fence wether I should try to read the first book first.
Project 7 quench the thirsty wintergreen mints- I will not be using this product since I can not stand the taste or smell of mint. I do love that this company provides clean water to people in need for every tray of mints sold!
Popcorn Indiana fit popcorn- this popcorn looks very tasty and it doesn't hurt that it's only 40 calories a cup and approved by the Biggest Loser.
I liked this months box and there are only 2 products I probably won't use but I'm sure I'll find someone who wants those. I will most likely stick with popsugar another month since I love it so far and can't wait to see what's in julys box!
Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like Madonna's workout DVD is going to be a tad too much for this girl!!! Just the front of it seems to intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if that workout DVD is for me either I've been too intimidated to open it up let alone use it lol

    ReplyDelete