Thursday, May 30, 2013

May glossybox 1 year anniversary box!

I'd been on the fence about whether I would renew my glossybox subscription. That was until I saw that this months was the one year anniversary box so I knew it had to be good! It's also looking like the June box will be a good one since its a collaboration and called the American beauty box. Can't wait to see what goodies are in that but for now onto the contents of the may box.
Xtreme lashes glide liner long lasting eye pencil in xspresso-  I'm glad that this is a soft pencil liner and that they sent a dark brown shade so now I have a black and a brown eyeliner.
Sebastian volupt spray- I have been trying several different types of products to add volume to my thin flat hair so I'm excited to give this spray gel a try.
Epionce intense defense anti-aging and repair serum- ill probably give this to my mom as she likes these types of products and I don't really feel I need anti aging products at my age.
Être  belle collagen and aloe Vera hydro mask- I'm looking forward to trying this as it is supposed to be very moisturizing.
European wax center slow it body lotion and slow it body wash- I don't tend to like foil packet samples but these products sound interesting as the body was helps prevent ingrown hairs and the lotion nourishes the skin.
Nicka k new york absolute! perfume stick-  I've never tried a solid perfume before and probably wouldn't have bought one for myself so it'll be nice to try something out of my comfort zone. 
It's a pretty good box except for having 3 foil packets but other then that I like it and cant wait to see what's in June's!
Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment