Saturday, May 18, 2013

Goodies co may box #4

So far this month all my monthly boxes have arrived before their given delivery dates! Wasn't expecting my goodies co to get here till Monday then when I checked today it said it was out for delivery! This will be my last goodies box til september since I suspended this one so here's hoping it's a good one this month!
Numi organic tea in Moroccan mint- well right off the bat I pull out a product I won't use. I can not stand the taste or smell of mint so this tea is not something I will drink.
Beanitos white bean chips in nacho cheese- I don't think I can eat these either since I'm lactose intolerant so I'll probably give these to someone too.
Super seedz sea salt gourmet shelled pumpkin seedz- these do sound good but I'll most likely give them to my dad since I think he likes pumpkin seeds. Also he calls me punk'in so that'll be kinda cute since they are pumpkin seeds lol.
Bronco bobs roasted raspberry chipotle sauce- this actually sounds really good since I love raspberry and I think the sweet from that will help the heat from the chipotle.
California olive ranch extra virgin olive oil x2- I like the little packages these come in and since I have been trying my hand at cooking lately to help my mom out I'm sure I'll find a use for this.
Wholly guacamole chip clip and coupon for a free product- I love guacamole and this is an amazing coupon so I'm looking forward to trying it. Might give this chip clip to my boyfriend since he almost always has chips at his house but no clips to shut them lol.
Sour power straws in strawberry and a multi flavor with strawberry, apple/peach, tutti frutti, and raspberry/ grape- these sound good to me since I like sour things so I can not wait to try them. 
Zico pure premium coconut water- I am surprised they sent a liter of this that seems like a lot of coconut water. Not sure what exactly I can use this for but I will find something to use it for.
This box did have a few things I won't use but I'm sure that I can find someone who will like those products. I think the things I'm most looking forward to are the sour straws, the guacamole coupon and the spread. It does seem to have more products then last month though so that's a plus.
Live. Love. Stay asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment