Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday thoughts on Saturday lol


Once again I forgot to post this on Thursday but this week my left eye was hurting really bad on Thursday so I didn't get much of anything done. I had started writing this but wasn't ready to post it so I'd saved it thinking I'd get to it later in the day and never did.

Glossybox: so my 3 month sub to glossybox has ended and I am debating if I want to renew for another 3 months or not. Although with May being their one year anniversary box i most likely will renew just wish i could find a code for an extra free product to use when i renew. I do have a 20% off code so it would be less then last time and I have really liked 2 of my 3 boxes although the April is my favorite since I will use everything but the shower gel and I already gave that to John.

Speaking of boxes I did break down and order the target beauty box cause I have been wanting one of those Venus and Olay razors wondering if they are sending the original or sugarberry. Also I've tried a sample of the BB cream that will be in it before and I think it's actually the BB cream I bought at rite aid last Wednesday so I can always use more of that since I love it.

Thursday I got my may juniper box which they sent me free since they'd forgotten the midol I asked for last month so i will be getting the review of that box up soon. I shouldn't be getting a box till the middle of the month when ipsy gets here which I'm excited for since the one sneak peek I messed up and saw was zoya nail polish and I've been wanting one of those for a while just never bought one. But I'll most likely use it on my toes since regular polish doesn't seem to work with a gel top coat and I love the staying power of gel on my fingers.
Candy crush: so I got this game on my phone a few weeks ago and now I see how addicting it is. I finally passed level 35 and now I'm stuck waiting for my friends to help me get to the next part. The waiting is probably gonna drive me insane lol.
Get up and move: so this week I've made it a point to start working out a little bit and am happy to say that I did a mile on the elipitical 3 days this week! Hopefully overtime I will be able to bring my time down but for now I'm just proud of myself for doing it!
Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment