Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Girls night in: cravebox

I found out last week that I was one of the winners in the girls night in cravebox drawing! Ever since getting the shipment email I've been wondering what could be in the box since it was saying it weighs 4.4lbs. Today it finally got here and I am super excited to tear in and tell you all the goodies. This box did cost me $14 since the cravebox drawings are for a chance to buy the box, although they do also have an option now to buy/ gift instant boxes from past themes that will ship the day after you purchase. Also if you are interested in entering one of their drawings they have one open now called spring cleaning and will have another one opening soon that I believe is for mothers day. But onto the goodies in the girls night in box!

Neutrogena revitalizing lip balm sheer tint with SPF 30- this says it will help you achieve softer, rosier and healthier looking lips. It's the second lip balm I've received lately and told my boyfriend it's my mission to use up a lip balm before I open another one. I have never used up an entire lip balm/ chap stick since I usually lose it after using it a few times. So I put my honest co lip balm in my purse to hopefully help me not lose it lol.

Ford warriors in pink booklet and scarf- I have to admit I was super excited to see this as I've always wanted something this line. They always do such cute things and my grandmother died of breast cancer so I will most likely give this scarf to my mom as part of her mothers day present.

Fruit2o in natural strawberry- this sounds really good to me since I love strawberry and am one of the people who doesn't like the taste of water so I always have to put some sort of mix in to flavor it. This water is already flavored so I don't have to!

Zaca recovery patch- these are organic patched that claim to help you enjoy feel great mornings, bright eyes and clear headedness. It doesn't say what they are to recover from but to me that sounds like a hangover but I haven't had a drink in a while and I don't remember ever having a really bad hangover before anyway.

Tree hut renewing hand cream in moroccan rose- I just tried a little bit of this and not only does it smell amazing but it leaves skin feeling silky smooth in my opinion.

Hills bros cappuccino in French vanilla and a coupon- we actually have a pumpkin spice version of this which I think is by the same company. This one sounds really good too who doesn't like a nice French vanilla cappuccino? Also with the coupon they tell you to check out their website for recipes you can this mix in which I think is a great idea.

NakedWines.com gift card- ok this is the second wine gift card I've received this week so these box companies must really wanna liquor me up. Maybe they heard how giggly I get or how I haven't had a drink in a while? Lol

A fox network nail file and two nail polishes- I didn't need further pushes to watch either of these two shows since I already TiVo both although lately my TiVo think its funny to tape only the first minute of new girl and fool me into thinking I have the entire episode so I missed the last 2 new episodes which I really wanted to see. There is a pastel pink polish to promote new girl and a glittery bluish purple for the mindy project which I have to tell you is one of my favorite shows I love that male nurse who mindy hired after he was released from prison he's so funny. I'm most likely giving the nail file away as I can not stand the feeling of my nails being filed it has to do with my autism spectrum disorder (that's right folks may starts tomorrow so I have to get used to saying autism spectrum disorder which is much more of a mouthful then aspergers) whenever my nails are being filed it feels like weird vibrations going through my entire body and my brain and it's very uncomfortable so I end up having to close my eyes and hold my breath a little bit to try and block it out. So I might just give the polish and nail file to my niece as part of her birthday present which John and I did pick out Friday during our big errand run.
I think it might have been cooler if they have us either a DVD with one episode of each of those shows most likely the pilots or a gift card to iTunes to purchase an episode or two of a tv show to watch while we drink wine and cappuccinos, put hand lotion on each other, and try to share one scarf, one lip balm and one bottle of fruity water. Gosh I can see it now lots of fighting over the scarf and lip balm in between everyone having to rush to the bathroom every few minutes from all those beverages and I hope your only having a two person girls night in since you've only got two recovery patches for the next morning lol.
Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment