Thursday, April 25, 2013

Glossybox April- Work That Beauty

This month glossybox released two spoilers but one of them was just the brand of one of the products. I've been looking forward to this months box since they said everyone would be getting a full size blush worth $22 which in itself makes up the price of the box!
The goodies!:
- Alterna hair care bamboo style boho waves tousled texture mist; this is the brand spoiler they gave this month. I found out that Katie Holmes is now a co owner in this company after they announced the brand. I'm looking forward to seeing how this texture spray compares to not your mothers beach babe spray.
- Bvlgari eau parfumee au the blanc tea bag for bath: Even though they gave us bar soap in the last two boxes including a bar soap of this scent in the February box I am looking forward to trying this. I'm glad they didn't include bar soap this month instead they including a bath tea and a shower gel (later in the review). So they may still be trying to tell us all we smell with so many bath products lol.
- The honest company honest organic lip balm in sweet orange vanilla: I was super excited to this in the box since I've been wanting to try honest company products but haven't been able to decide what I'd try. The scent of this balm is amazing it reminds me of a creamsicle and it goes on so smooth! Might have to order more of this when I use it up.
-TIGI cosmetics glow blush in lovely; this is the product they did a spoiler for and I was excited to see what shade. Lovely is a dark pinky red shade that reminds me of the color of raspberry sherbet. It doesn't appear too pigmented on and it has a slight sparkle to give a little bit of glow.
- Wash with Joe coffeemint invigorating body wash: this is the one item in my box I will not be using this month as I can't stand mint (the taste or the smell). So my boyfriend John will be getting this body wash since he'll use it (hopefully on days that we aren't going to see each other so I don't have to smell the mint)
Le Métier De Beaute replenishing daily solution: the one downside of this is its a little foil packet. Looks like they included this to promote their glossybox member exclusive discount for this product. They are offering $75 off a full size of this which is still way too much in my opinion to spend on a 1.7 oz jar of face cream. So I will be sticking with products from the drugstore or target though I'll gladly use the sample they sent.
All in all I'm really loving this months box and am more excited about the lip balm then the blush but only a little bit more. I was still on the fence about whether I would renew but the 20% off code has me leaning towards wanting to renew especially if next month is as good as this one!
Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment