Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday thoughts

Once again it is Thursday and that means time for more rambling also known as Thursday thoughts.
- We went out as a family for my brothers 30th birthday dinner yesterday. It was the first time I had been to Chevys Mexican grill and the food is amazing. They even make fresh guacamole at the table and mix your salad there if you order one of those. Although I warn you if you order a salad you'd better want enough salad to feed a village cause that's what your getting lol. I ended up giving my brother a set of darts and the broom/dustpan combo from marchs fancybox. He loved both and said that little broom will come in handy on the counters at his new house.
- Glossybox: so I received my April work that beauty glossybox today and of course my mail man came much later then he normally does so I was going crazy waiting. I am really liking this months box though and they even included a 20% code to renew my subscription since this is the last of my three month sub. I'm going to wait to see what the theme of next months box is before I renew since if I did today I'd get a duplicate of this months. Just realized I didn't include the body wash in the picture up with the review since I'd already set it aside to give to John when he's here to help me move stuff into my new bedroom and drive me to a doctors appointment (also sounds like we may be having a date night since he requested the night off work and we haven't had a date night out in 2 months) so that gives me a reason to use my new bb cream and glossybox goodies!
-Freebies: this has been a pretty good freebie week for me. I went to rite aid yesterday after my brothers birthday dinner and used a coupon I won on fb for free loreal healthy look creme gloss hair color and chose a really vibrant red called apple love. Also ended up getting some loreal BB cream and an eyeshadow brush.
- More boxes: I won a cravebox girls night in box through the drawing and that should be getting here Tuesday. I have no clue what's in it other then the wine gift card they let us know would be included but from shipping info it is 4.4 lbs so now I am even more intrigued to see what is included. My first goodies company box is also on its way and is estimated to get here Saturday I heard on Facebook that this months theme is snacks and I am always to new tasty snacks! I did receive a box yesterday that I will not be reviewing since I am giving it to my friend Elijah for his birthday and I don't want to risk him finding out what's in his present early.
- More birthday fun!: as I mentioned in Thursday thoughts before my nieces birthday is coming up in may and I am still not sure what I'm going to give her. This year she's having her birthday party at a big chuck e cheese near our house and I gotta admit I'm super excited for the excuse to go there. It was also so cute how my niece reacted last night when I let her know that John took the day off work to attend her party. So maybe John and I should look for a present for her while we are out tomorrow which will most likely include monster high and/ or makeup since those are her two favorite things.
Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment