Sunday, April 7, 2013

Glossybox march review- Spring Fling

Glossybox Spring Fling march box I received my glossybox a few weeks ago and forgot that I had yet to write a review on it. Pretty sure that the April box will be a good one as they already revealed everyone will receive a full size blush worth $22 which makes that alone worth more then you pay for the box! Also next month I will be getting my first ipsy bag since I finally got off the waitlist!!  But anyway back to this months glossybox. What was inside: Elite Models intensity eye pencil- I am really liking that this is a soft pencil and am glad that they sent me a black one. I just started getting more into makeup so the only eyeliner I had before this was my blue LiSi liquid liner from last month so this was a welcome addition to my (small) collection! Koh Gen Do cosmetics oriental plants emollient cream- so far this is a nice product. I've tried it twice and it left my skin feeling nice. I would have probably never purchased this on my own but it was nice to try it. Modelco lip and cheek tint- its sad to admit that my favorite part about this product is the packaging. The color looks a little dark to me so I haven't gotten myself to actually try it on my lips or cheek yet but I will soon. I do like the scent though as it is fruity! Prestiche essential oil bar soap- I got the scent green machine and it is very strong in my opinion. I'm probably going to give this as part of a gift to someone I know will enjoy this more then me. Sebastian professional shaper fierce- I don't tend to use hairspray except for the rare occasion if I'm doing something special and my mom helps me do my hair (since I'm half blind and the two sides of my hair would never match if I did it lol). So I'll probably save this to use next time I have a special occasion or perhaps for my next girls night out with my best friend.  This box wasn't all bad but wasn't the best box either. I am hoping that the April box is great which it looks like it will be. Hopefully no more bars of soap for at least a month or subscribers might start running around like mad women asking strangers if they smell cause glossybox just keeps sending them bars of soap lol.  Kind of hoping for a cute spring eyeshadow in April's box though! Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment