Thursday, April 11, 2013

Juniper April box review- celebrating founder Lynn's birthday month!

I received my first Juniper box yesterday and though I did have one disappointment it has been a great experience. They are still a fairly small business and I have to say they have amazing customer service. I had been considering trying a time of the month box but I wasn't sure which one I wanted to pick. Juniper was the one I looked at most. So when I got the opportunity to try a free box I figured this would be a great way to see how this company is.  Right now they are mainly focused on tampons and you have the option of having them send backup pads and midol. You can also put in the note when you are joining that you would like to have more pads they are still working on making it an option to order pads instead of tampons. I won't go into the feminine products I received other then that I was excited they have my favorite brand U by Kotex! They also include a beautiful organza bag full of treats every month to make your period a more enjoyable time every month. I love the packaging they use from the beautiful tissue paper that looks seafoam green to me and the paper crinkles in yellow and gold to the gold fabric bag the backup comes in. April treats- Ahmad teas: mango magic, lemongrass & camomile, and evening tea. I'm usually not one for hot tea since I always burn my tongue the first sip of any hot beverage I have.  These tea flavors sound amazing so I'm thinking I might just add some ice after I make the hot tea to turn it into a nice iced tea that won't burn my tongue. Silk short bread: I was thinking this might be a hard/ crunchy cookie which I don't like but upon checking it feels softer then I thought. Marich chocolate blueberries: these sound amazing and I can't wait to try these! JJ's sweets original cocomels: this is the one treat I'm not sure if I'll like. I don't really enjoy carmels but I'll give them a try. Jer's chocolate pretzo change-o peanut butter bars: this sounds very good as I love chocolate and peanut butter together. Although since the weather has warmed up my bar felt a little melted but that's likely to happen with any chocolate in the mail now. Betterbee honeys (blueberry, rootbeer, and lemon): I'm not much of a honey person but these are in three of my favorite flavors (yes I love anything lemon). So I'm looking forward to giving these a try and maybe they will change my mind about honey.  The one disappointment I had with my box this month was that they'd forgotten to include the midol I asked for. I sent an email to them yesterday thinking they would probably just throw a couple extra packs of midol in my box next month to make up for it. So it was a complete surprise when they told me they are sending me next months box for free. As I said they have amazing customer service and I am loving this company! Can't wait to see what's in next months. I'm slightly hoping they have some pampering items in future boxes such as a nice candle or bath salt/bubble bath. The treats are great but I would love to pamper more then just my stomach. Happy birthday month to juniper founder Lynn! Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic

No comments:

Post a Comment