Saturday, April 27, 2013

Goodies co April box #7

I received my first goodies co box today but I have made myself wait to open it until after I'd gotten through moving furniture and things getting ready to do some more painting. So now I'm even more excited to tear into this box!
There is no information card with this months box just a card that says where to go online for information on the items.

NakedWines.com gift card; they included a $50 gift card to use on wine which is the same website that cravebox included a gift card to in their girls night in box and mine should be here Tuesday. Very excited for that box as my tracking says it weighs 4.4lbs and I have no clue what's in it other then the gift card.

Truebar coconut cashew: I've tried this brand before in a swaggable mission in two of the other flavors and both were very tasty so I can't wait to try this bar!

Green giant multigrain sweet potato chips sea salt flavor: I had no clue that green giant was making chips now. These sound really good and I would have never thought of sweet potatoes as chips.

Angie's classic sweet and salty small batch kettle corn: I'm not big on kettle corn since it tends to be sweet. Since this is sweet and salty I think I might like it though. I'll probably save the popcorn and chips to share with John next time we watch a movie together though so that way if I don't like it maybe he will.

Zone bar in chocolate chip cookie dough: this sounds very tasty and it has 10g of protein in it.

Olomomo righteous cinnamon cayenne almonds: not sure if I'll like these but I'll give them a try. My favorite part of this product would have to be that they include love in the ingredients list aww!

Celsius in raspberry acai green tea: this claims to be a calorie reducing drink that gives you energy. The can says that drinking this along with moderate exercise will help you burn up to 100 extra calories, increase metabolism, provide healthy energy, reduce body fat and improve endurance. This flavor sounds tasty and I am looking forward to giving this a try since I'm going to start trying to lose a little weight in the next couple weeks.

All in all this is a great little box of snacks and I'm sure that they will all get eaten and enjoyed. This coming week I will have 2 more box reviews up since both my girls night in cravebox and the may juniper box will be coming. After that it should be another week or so til I get my may ipsy bag so there will be a break from box reviews. Hope you guys are enjoying my reviews and that they aren't too boring.
Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment