Sunday, April 7, 2013

Monday Musings

So I just realized I hadn't done a Thursday thoughts last week. I decided to make up for that doing a Monday musings instead. So here we go get ready for the randomness. ~Clear scalp and hair therapy shampoo: recently I received a box of 7 duo packs of shampoo and conditioner for their 7 day challenge. I wanted to try this shampoo cause the commercials make it look like an awesome product. Really wanted to like this but it just seems too thick to me. ~ Hardcore Pawn: I'd heard of this show before but had never seen it till this Sunday night. Decided to try watching just one episode and ended up not wanting to change the channel since this show is pretty crazy! Some of these people go insane when the pawn shop won't either take their items or give them what they want for the item.  ~Teen Mom 2: wow all of the girls except Chelsea were engaged this past weeks two episodes. Since these episodes were filmed like a year ago everyone already knows that Janelle and Gary didnt get married although she is married to a different guy named Courtland. Chelsea is quickly becoming tied with Leah as my favorite from teen mom 2 just for the fact she is doing such an amazing job with little Aubree. I also can't get enough of Leah's beautiful twin girls and I'm so sorry they have had to go through all this medical issues. ~Best ink: super excited this show is back for a second season! Pete wentz is a great choice for a new host and not bad to look at either. I just love tattoos and wish I could be the fly on the wall in a tattoo parlor for a day to just watch the artists tattoo and hear people's stories behind their tattoo. I have three tattoos and was able to watch my mom get her second tattoo right after I got my third. I just love tattoos and will probably get one more in the future. Loved their first flash challenge of spray painting self portraits. Looking forward to seeing the other challenges especially the UV tattoos to see what it involves and how the process is different from regular tattoos. ~ Boxes on boxes on boxes on bags o my! Sooo this month I am receiving 4 subscription boxes! Well technically three boxes and one bag. These monthly subscriptions are my new big fixation and I am still figuring out which are my favorites so I've been testing some of them out. So far I really enjoy glossybox so that is staying on my keep list. Should be receiving my first Ipsy bag in the next week or so and I'm thinking this one will make it on my keep list as well since the send out a makeup bag every month and I love cute makeup bags. Also makeup bags make a cute gift bag and I included one of the target beauty bags I had as part of a birthday/ Christmas present I gave last month as I knew my best friend would love it. Also getting my first juniper box this week and I'm iffy whether I want to keep this but I'll probably decide after I receive this box. Will also receive my first goodies co box and even though the box looks really great the subscription process and waiting list are really confusing. So we will see if juniper and goodies co are good or not. Probably won't try fancy box ever again but I would love to be able to find a monthly book box since I love reading and think it would be awesome to discover new books- any of you know any good monthly subscription boxes either for books or one that I haven't tried yet? Some time in the future I plan to try popsugar at least once (maybe in August as a birthday present to myself or might ask my boyfriend for that for my birthday lol) That's all for today but this week I should have at least one box review and Thursday thoughts should be back this week as well! Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment