Friday, April 12, 2013

Thursday thoughts... A day late

I hadn't finished writing my Thursday thoughts post yesterday since I decided to do my ipsy and juniper reviews first and then forgot to finish writing this one before I went to bed lol. -Wednesday  my mailbox was pretty stuffed since my April ipsy bag and juniper box arrived as well as the products from my first swap from a fellow member of a subscription box swap group on facebook. I sent them two glitter nail polishes in exchange for a bath and body works beautiful perfume spray sample and a Nicole by O.P.I polish in yellow it's me, she also included a leopard print makeup bag and a garnier fructis fall fight shampoo & conditioner sample as extras. This was a great swap in my opinion and I really like the products I received and I hope she likes the polishes that I sent her. -Finally got the coupon for free hair dye that I won from loreals Facebook so I'm looking forward to going out and getting that. Although lately I've been thinking I really want to try ombré hair but with a crazy color like pink or maybe I should go with blue for autism awareness month. - This week the weather has been feeling more like summer then spring so did we skip spring because winter decided to stay til nearly April? That what it feels like to me. - Best ink kind of let me down with the UV tattoo episode. Some of the artists did an amazing job on the flash challenge the best in my opinion was the one that became a day of the dead lady under the UV light. But then came the tattoo challenge and that was just a hot mess. I mean one of the artists even pulled the worst mistake in tattooing and didn't double check the spelling of the word in her tattoo and now it's going to harder for her skin to get it spelled right since the word is tattooed in both regular and UV ink. - April is autism awareness month and it is making me start to get even more excited for the autism convention I'm attending in August. I loved autreat when I went in 2011 and was sad that I didn't go last year but my friend elijah wasn't going either so I would have felt like I was starting back at square one. But this year Elijah and I are both going as well as my boyfriend John who's going as my support person. Plus since its August 5th to the 9th that means me and Elijah get to celebrate our joint birthday together (August 7th) this year! - Really looking forward to my April glossybox and goodies co can't wait to see what awesome stuff they send, fingers crossed no more bars of soap lol. - Books: I've been making an effort to read more lately and I'm loving the newest V.C. Andrews book Forbidden Sister. After this one I'm going to read the newest spin-off book from the soap opera General Hospital 'Love in Maine' I'd been wanting to read that book throughout the entire storyline on the show about it and was very excited they actually published it. But after I finish those two I need suggestions for what to read next since the sequel to forbidden sister doesn't come out September and I'll definitely be done with these two way before then. Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment