Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Thoughts!

Thursday thoughts So it's Thursday again and I figured why not try my hand at Thursday thoughts again. So here goes nothing: - I did receive my march glossybox last Friday just haven't written my review yet partly cause I am slightly underwhelmed by this months box. So hopefully the April box makes up for it and please not another bar of soap it's like your saying I stink if you that lol. -snow in spring?!? Seriously I thought its supposed to be spring so why did I wake Monday to around 3 inches of snow on the ground? Wish it would start warming up and feeling like spring. - Ipsy I will need to remind myself not to check your FB page the next few weeks as you have started the sneak peaks and my favorite part of monthly sub boxes is the surprise. - Books, books, and more books: I love reading it's something my parents instilled in me and my brother from a young age. So far in the last week I finished reading two books and started on a third!  1) death by Facebook  This book has so many twists and turns I had trouble putting my phone down since I read this on my kindle app. 2) daughter of light I started reading V.C. Andrews books years ago and this is the sequel to daughter of darkness. These two books are the first vampire books in her library and though I was skeptical I found I really enjoyed them. 3) Forbidden sister This is the newest V.C. Andrews book and starts a new series. Just got this book last Friday so I'm not sure what I think about it yet after reading a few pages. -Easter: can't believe this Sunday is Easter but I am looking forward to being able to have ketchup again! Yes I did just say I'm looking forward to ketchup. As a Roman Catholic I give up something for Lent (the 40 days leading up to Easter) and I gave up ketchup cause I use it at least once a day. -Easter also reminds me of earlier this week when my mom explained the true meaning behind Easter to my niece K. K is so smart and she even explained Easter to one of her friends at school this week which made all of us smile. Can't come up with anything else right now so I guess I'll end this post and hope you guys come back to read next Thursday since I think I kinda like these type of posts. Live.Love.Stay asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment