Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday thoughts  I saw this on a few other blogs so I decided I'd give it a try this week.  It may or may not become a weekly thing not sure yet. - Starting to get impatient waiting on my march glossybox to get here especially seeing so many people posting they got theirs. Last month I was one of the first people to get their box so I am really not liking having to wait.  - Speaking of glossybox they are offering a limited edition box today which I was considering buying but I'm not sure I will now after seeing the picture of the products. It's not looking like a box I'd enjoy so I think I'm going to hold off and wait for the next one. - I am looking forward to reorganizing my stuff between my two rooms. Well I should clarify that I'm looking forward to the finished product not the process to get to it. - I did get some good news this week that I am off the wait list for ipsy and will be receiving my first bag next month. Hoping it's a cute bag and I'm looking forward to seeing that adorable pink envelope in my mailbox next month! - Next month I will most likely be receiving 3 packages again only they will be glossybox (the last of my 3 month subscription and I plan on resubscribing in may!) also my first ipsy bag and I may possibly be getting my first goodies co box.So we will see how I feel about these two subscriptions. Loving that ipsy is a bag instead of a box since I love bags and have so many of them already! - The one other monthly subscription box that I am really wanting to try is the popsugar must have box which look so amazing to me. The only thing that I don't really like about that one is the price. - I can hardly believe it is almost April which means autism awareness month! Also my brothers 30th birthday and I still have no clue what to get him but it's not till around the end of April so I have time to figure it out.  - Zombie perfume?!? Demeter has aparently now released a perfume that is supposed to mask your human smell so the zombies don't know your alive if there is a zombie apocalypse. Not sure I would buy this one but I am wanting to smell some of the other crazy sounding scents that Demeter has just not sure where they even sell these. Well that's it for my first Thursday thoughts hopefully you weren't bored and I am hoping to get my glossybox soon so that I can post my review up here. Keep your eye out for that and my voxbox product review blogs! Live.Love.Stay Asp-tastic!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Thursday thoughts, keep it up! It definitely satiates the ADD in me and you covered a lot of subjects which I like!
    What is Good co? I am just getting into trying a lot of different boxes. The one I am most excited about is the Conscious Box which I will receive in April. Fingers crossed that it is as awesome as I hear!

    BTW love the name "Asptastic." :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodies co is a monthly food box founded by Walmart. They are still in their beta phase so you get put on a wait list but it's very fast to get off the wait list and you get a founder badge for signing up now. The boxes are only $7 a month right now and you lock in that price when you sign up now. Thank you for being my first blog comment btw!

      Delete