Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March fancy box

I got the march fancy box in the mail today and they are some unique products I received. The box cost me around $21 since I was able to use a code for $25 off and my boyfriend and I were both excited to see what they sent. I do slightly wish I'd gotten some sort of accessory for my iPhone but o well. Let's get into the box. Clocky rolling runaway alarm clock- this is cute but the picture on the box was pink while the actual clock I got is black. I'd been excited thinking I got a pink one. This will probably end up being a gift for someone just not sure who I'd give it to yet lol. It's an alarm clock that rolls away from you when you go to turn it off. Pilot and captain tee shirt- I would never pay $32 for a tshirt but I'll probably wear this shirt to sleep in since it is super soft. It would have been funnier if I had gotten the DC airport one instead of the Paris one that I got.  Broom groomer mini- this is a cute little product the mini broom fits right in the dustpan for easy storage. This may end up being another gift just not sure who I would give it to. Perhaps my brother for his birthday next month since he just got a new apartment. $10 shoptiques gift card- I looked on their website earlier and didn't really see anything I would buy but I already have an idea who I'm going to give this to. Citrus zinger water bottle- such a neat idea you fill the bottle with water and put half a citrus fruit in the bottom compartment where there is a juicer. Then you are able to infuse your water with the citrus juice. It's a cute bottle but we never have fruit other then apples and bananas in the house. All in all I may only be keeping the shirt but at least I got some cute unique gifts for people now just to figure out who gets what lol. Live.Love.Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment