Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ipsy May "Spring Fling" Bag

Today my May ipsy bag got here and it is amazing! I'd found out in my tracking email that I was getting a bonus item this month which made me even more excited to receive the bag. It got here a day earlier then the expected delivery date so that was a great surprise!
But enough of my rambling on to the goodies!
Zoya nail polish in Blu- lots of people were excited including myself to see the first sneak peek for this bag was a zoya nail polish. The shade I got looks very light in the bottle so I'm hoping that the blue shows up a little more on.
Yaby concealer refill in buff- I was a little nervous when I found out they included concealer as to whether the shade would match my skin tone since some others said theirs didn't. Luckily it looks they sent me the right shade for my skin tone so I'm looking forward to trying this concealer.
Pacifica perfume roll on in island vanilla- this scent is really nice and the packaging is really cute. I'm glad I got this scent instead of the gardenia one since I love vanilla perfume.
Pacifica luminizing body butter in coconut crushed pearl- this lotion smells amazing and it left my skin feel super soft.
Juice beauty reflecting gloss in pink- this has a very strong orange scent to it and the shade seems to not have much color to it. I was a little worried when I took it out of the bag that the color was going to  be too dark but thankfully that's not the case.
Bonus item: Urban Decay moon dust eyeshadow in intergalactic: this is the product I was most excited to get after receiving my tracking email. Ipsy hadn't told us what shade we would be receiving and I am loving this sparkling purple shade and can not wait to use it!
I also really liked the actual bag the products came in this month it's such a cute orange and blue chevron and I have no makeup bags like this in my collection. Much better then last months solid white bag that they ended up not sending all subscribers last month since some of the people got a bag covered in flowers instead of the white bag and I wish I'd been sent the second version of the bag instead.
If you would like to check out ipsy and are considering subscribing please use my referral link to do so Http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hddyd8h3ihx41715

Live. Love. Stay asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment