Thursday, May 16, 2013

Popsugar Must Haves May box

So last week popsugar had an amazing code out for 50% off a box and since I've been really wanting to try this one of course I snatched one up! Today my may box came in the mail and I've been super excited to see what was inside so let's get right into this box of great stuff!
Kooringal Giselle mid brim hat: this is a big floppy sun hat that says it helps to protect against harmful UV rays. They sent me what looks to be a charcoal colored hat which is cute but I am not much of a hat person. So I might end up gifting this to someone or trying to find someone to trade it to for something I will use.
The modern cocktails modern margarita set- this set is just so cute and includes 5 flavored mixers in individual bottles to make unique cocktails or mocktails. These flavors sound really good and I am looking forward to trying them out!
Questions I ask when I want to talk about myself deck- Mindy Kaling is by far my favorite comic right now. I love to watch her show Mindy and I've been wanting to read her book just haven't read it yet. It sounds like she transformed the book into these conversation cards. I think these would make a fun party game and am looking forward to trying these out soon!
The original beauty blender and blender cleanser- the beauty blender is a cute little pink sponge with a unique shape to help fit the contours of the face while easily applying makeup. I'm going to try this to see if it helps applying my BB cream evenly because right now I apply it with my fingers. Also glad they included the cleanser for the sponge since this will make it easier to clean up the sponge after use.
Pacifica natural color quench lip tint in sugared fig- this is the third pacifica product I've received this month in boxes and so far I am really liking the first two so I am sure this one will be just as good.
Charm and chain gift card- I will probably give this to someone else and I am unlikely to use it. I'd rather give it to someone who will be able to use it then have it go to waste.
Special extra items:
Way better snacks sweet potato tortilla chips- this sound very tasty and since I really like sweet potatoes I'm sure I'll love these.
Popsugar tote bag- they included a cute little white vinyl tote bag with hot pink side panels, black handles and the popsugar brand name on both sides of the bag. It's a cute little bag and I am sure to find some use for it. I just wish it was made of a different material. 
All in all this is a great box this month and I am so glad I was able to get it for such a great price. Also glad that this months box was better than Aprils box since I wouldn't have had a use for the garment bag and wouldn't have wanted the Kai fragrance. 
Live. Love. Stay asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment