Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Wrecking Ball" kind of love..

So I took a little break from blogging and there are a few box reviews I didn't do which I will be skipping since they would be a few months late. I'm going to get back into doing box reviews this month and should have my August glossybox review up soon since I just received it last week. 
This post however is a more personal one to help me explain and deal with some things going on in my life. So last November my ex J and I decided to give our relationship another try. I gave him my entire heart and one week ago after a great lunch date he blindsided me that night on the phone saying that he wanted to take a break from us.
Only 3 days later he already had a date for Friday with another young woman (K). Needless to say my heart felt stomped on until yesterday. Yesterday he told me that he thought of this as a break up not a break. I know some people may feel writing about this so soon is a bad idea but knowing myself this will help me more then staying silent.
My heart feels like it has been ripped open and left bleeding on the floor. He'd been my first love and at the moment I feel like I could never trust anyone enough to give them my heart and thus the power to hurt me so immensely. I am not writing this to get people to feel sorry for me. I am writing this to try to start working through all this pain that I am feeling. I'm not looking for people to tell me that things will get better as I have too many people already telling me this. Not saying that any of you are wrong I am just not in a place where my heart is listening to any of that. 
I know that I will get through this it will just take time and strength. Hope that you all are enjoying your September so far and that you will come back to read my upcoming box reviews!
Live. Loveđź’™. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment