Thursday, September 26, 2013

Taste guru September box

Today I got a huge surprise when the first of my two free taste guru boxes was dropped off on my porch! Their customer service said I wasn't going to receive this months box so I was happy to see it.
Being on the autism spectrum I've heard numerous times how a gluten free diet can help with so when I saw the deal for 2 free months just pay shipping I figured it was worth a shot since I've been considering gluten free for a while. 
They had me excited by the first look and I couldn't wait to dig in to see all the full sized goodies so let's get into it!
~Toufayan bakeries gluten free wraps: I'm excited to try these cause I love wraps and tortillas. They also included a recipe in the box for grilled veggie and hummus wraps that look very tasty.
~Rocky mountain company popcorn company butter popcorn: I love to have popcorn while watching a movie although I don't tend to buy popcorn at the movie theater since I found a mouse running around in the kernels once when I worked at a movie theater, so I'd rather not risk a mousy surprise in my movie treat.
~Glutino gluten free strawberry breakfast bars: I am interested to try these and see what they taste like.
~ Sea Fare Pacific smoked salmon chowder: I've never had salmon chowder before so this should be interesting.
~ Cooksimple tamale pie: I think I'm going to make this one night next week and not tell my dad that its gluten free and see what he thinks of it.
~Viviana gluten free and vegan sweet potato fettuccine: omg they've combined 2 of my favorite things sweet potatoes and pasta! I will probably make this next week although I'm wondering what kind of sauce would be best with this since I'm not too sure that red sauce will go too well with it, any ideas?
I think I love this box company so many great full size products that I can't wait to try and I am looking forward to seeing what they send next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment