Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I'm loving Wednesday

There are a lot of things that I am realately so I thought I'd share a few with you guys!

16 and pregnant- This season has been crazy so far and it's only 3 episodes in. I still feel bad when it doesn't work with their babies dads. But I did recently find on Google that the couple from last week are together again and engaged so maybe he grew up now?



Naked and Afraid- I keep hearing so many people talk about this show I decided to check it out this past weekend. Two things became clear: I could never survive on that show and these people must be insane to go around animals that can kill you in just their birthday suits.

Artificial eyes- I am extremely excited to be getting my fake eye tomorrow! It feels like I have been waiting forever for this day to come but then I was in pain for the last year and a half. Also getting my hair cut, makeup done and eyebrows waxed tomorrow! So it's going to be a big and busy day.

Trisha Paytas' "The History of My Insanity"- I have been loving this book from the moment I started reading it. I've been loving her YouTube videos for a long time since she loves hello kitty as much as I do. So I decided to buy her autobiography for my kindle app and I am having trouble putting it down since I started reading yesterday. 

Those are just a few of the things that I am loving lately. Hope you are all having a great week and I should have a post up in the next few days about my experience getting my fake eye tomorrow! 
Live. Love.  Stay Asp-tastic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment