Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Splendies January 2014

My January Splendies surprised me by being in my mailbox today. I have been subscribed to them since around August of last year but never felt like posting a blog about them. Mostly because it's panties and I felt kinda weird going 'hey guys come look at my new panties' lol.
They send you 3 pairs of panties every month for $12 although if you don't like thongs you can do what I do and pay an extra $2 to ensure you (almost) never get a thong. I say almost cause last month I did receive a thong but it was a mix up as they were replacing a pair I'd gotten in both my November and September orders. But their customer service is amazing and they make any mistake right, I'd had a mixup with my 2nd replacement pair being a small by accident but I never emailed them about it cause I felt weird to write again.
This month yay no thongs and all 3 pairs even seem to go with a color scheme of white, black and pinks which I love.
Pair 1- White with lace trim
Pair 2- pink lace with a black bow
Pair 3- White with hearts and leopard print with black lace on the edges and a black bow.
My favorite would have to be the ones with the hearts they would be great for a valentines date. I'm wondering if this is one of the pairs they will be sending for valentines day and I just lucked out and one slipped in my shipment early lol. I wouldn't complain if more valentine panties were to slip into my February shipment as I love fun patterns like these!
I'm also trying splendies sister company volupties this month and should hopefully get those next week so I'm excited to see what I get!
This is the first subscription box I've gotten this year and one of my resolutions is to post more box reviews and blogs in general this year so fingers crossed I stick with it.
Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment