Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cause these words are knives and often leave scars...

I know it's late and your probably wondering does this chick never sleep?!? I swear I do sleep I just have trouble getting to sleep most nights so here is sit with headphones in blasting panic! at the disco and a billion thoughts rushing through my brain. This band always has the effect of making me think of my past and exes. Tonight they've got me thinking about my most recent ex J and wondering why it is I just can't seem to stop thinking about him.
I don't think I'll ever stop caring about him since he was my first love. But sometimes you have to let something go cause either the timing is off or its not what's meant to be. I'm still not sure which of those 2 it is yet but I've decided it's time to open my heart and be open to new relationships.  I'm nervous since I know that words can build you up but they can also turn on you and cut you deep.
Recently I admitted to one of my friends that I like him and he told me that he likes me back. We are still trying to figure out what this means to us since it's all still confusing and up in the air. I don't want to hurt him or to be hurt but I'm also not going to use that fear as an excuse to close myself off from the possibilities. For now with an open mind and heart I welcome the unknown and hope it doesn't blow up in my face.
Live. Love. Stay Asp-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment